Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday Amanda!!!!!!



  Happy Birthday MAAAMMMAAAA!!!!!


































Since I didn't get to sing you my traditional opera Happy Birthday over the phone, hopefully this little Happy Birthday jig will make up for it.

shoots, for some reason the video isn't working, so you will have to click the link to retrieve your birthday song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtjCXPxhMuc



Can't believe that its been 25 years that we have known each other! I'm so lucky to have you in my life for half a century and many more years to come! I wish more than anything that I could celebrate with you on your special day, but maybe its better I'm not there after what happened last time I celebrated your birthday with you.....

Love you and miss you Mama! and hope you had a fabulous Birthday!!!!
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment