Monday, October 4, 2010

tsssTHABESTPART

AH October 4th. What a day.  Generally I would be getting sick on this day because of the changing seasons... and primarily October 5th birthday anxiety...BUT now that I've been alive for almost a quarter century, I've matured enough to pipe down a bit on the birthday hype.

  I usally end up being really selfish on my birthday and expect people to do things for me, haha- what a brat! This year I'm going to treat myself to do whatever I want...which is probably absolutely nothing, however I can feel good about doing nothing because I make the rules!

What a concept, I get to choose how I feel and what I do all day...sounds great, maybe I should pretend everyday is my birthday  :D

Now on to the best part: my favorite birthday YouTube video! 




No comments:

Post a Comment